Join our mailing list.
Be the first to know about special events, sales and more!
You may always get in contact us for any further questions or any comment. But first we suggest you to contact with Authorized Retailer close to you. Please check the following link for the nearest contact retailer; https://wainer.ch/store-finder
Your Wainer watch is under warranty for a period of (24) twenty-four months starting from the date of purchasing your Wainer watch from a Wainer authorized retailer in accordance with the conditions and terms of this warranty agreement.
Buy a Wainer watch only from authorized retailers who gives you the warranty card within the original Wainer gift box including the watch reference, the purchase date and the dealer’s full name and address. Please click on the link below to find the Authorized Retailer closest you. https://wainer.ch/store-finder
Our watches are shipped in a special Wainer gift box. Please check with the following picture.
We suggest first to contact an Authorized Retailer near you and discuss with them directly. Please check the following link. Where I can find a retailer location? https://wainer.ch/store-finder
It depends on what needs to be repaired or replaced. Best way to find out is to get in touch with your authorized retailer or the service center directly.
We all know that it’s more expensive to repair a watch than it is to maintain a watch but if you know how to care and what to do than it is possible using your watch for the first time you purchased as many years.
Your Wainer watch should be taken to an authorized Wainer service at least once in a 2 (two) years like all other micro-mechanical devices.
Try to avoid your watch from hitting or dropping to the hard surfaces since it might damage your watch.
You also need to keep your watch away from the materials which have liquid and solvent properties such as alcohol and gas, cosmetic sprays, detergent, gluing and paints. The chemicals which have solvent properties can directly contact the coating of your watch. This might cause your watch to be considered as out of warranty.
It’s always important to read your user manual before you’re doing anything with your watch. And it’s always important to know unique water resistance of your watch where its written with detailed in the user manual. If your watch has a leather band, you should also avoid getting it wet as water can damage and weaken the leather.
Vipe your watch and the bracelet with a dray piece of cloth in order to prevent the corrosion which will occur because of dust and moisture.
Your watch might be effected by any type of magnet from small magnets like souvenirs to big magnets like airport or shopping mall detectors. Try to keep away your watch from magnets and if your watch slows down or stops after magnet exposure, take your watch to the authorized repair service immediately.
Your Wainer watch is under the warranted by Wainer Ch. for a period of twenty-four (24) months starting from the purchase date on the Warranty Certificate signed and stamped by authorized Wainer retailer, covering all manufacturing defects under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
This warranty covers the material and manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal). Other parts than the above are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please use our contact form on the “contact us” page. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address order number, and a detailed description of the issue. Finally write “reclaim of purchase” as subject of the e-mail or letter.
1. The warranty period starts on the day of delivery of the product and is valid for 2 (two) years.
2. The whole product, including all parts is within the scope of the warranty of Importer Company.
3. In the case of a defect which happens within the warranty period the time which will be spent for repairing the watch is added into the warranty period. This period starts form the date of delivering the watch to the authorized service or if not available to any of the sales point, the distributor, manufacturer or importer of the watch.
4. In the event of defects which are due to installation, labor and material faults, the repairing will be made free of charge and no money will be charged under the name of replacement part or workmanship cost.
1. Batteries, glass, bracelet and belt.
2. The damages which will occur In any part of the watch by abnormal/rough usage, negligence, accident and carelessness.
3. Losing, changing, defacing and arranging of the warranty card after the date of the purchase.
4. The defect which will happen using with water defined in the below chart;
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term;
The case, dial hands, crystal, watchband or other parts thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available. This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.